Goodnight, sweet prince

Discussion in 'Update Archive' started by Zelda, Jun 9, 2015.

1. Zelda

Zelda Server mom Admin Management

Update thread

6/9/2015

As many of you know, it's hard not to become emotionally invested in the Destiny community. There's something very special here, and it's virtually impossible to leave without leaving a piece of yourself behind. It greatly saddens me to announce that today we are losing some of our family.

[​IMG]
    NocturnalSky (Aka Darvinious) joined us in late 2013. Enthusiastic and well spoken, he quickly became a very crucial part of our team, never letting negative feedback or harsh comments effect his drive and want to see the server succeed. Many of the positive community improvements are thanks to NocturnalSkys' input, and we will forever be grateful for the time and dedication that he gave us. Today we say thank you, and good luck.​

[​IMG]
    Ayers (Aka Retribution) has been with us for almost a year now. An incredibly bright individual, he would brave the early aussie sun for a chance to speak with the rest of the team about issues and concerns- always bringing a fresh perspective to the table. Often left to work as a lone wolf and not once breaking our trust to further his own game, Ayers was truly a positive addition to the Destiny community, and as such will be missed.

[​IMG]
    Three years ago on the second of June, marks a day that forever changed Maple Destiny. That day an outspoken, lovable and enthusiastic french man was hired as a staff member, who would soon after forever earn our love. StarFrozen (Aka Louis) joined the Destiny staff team 9 days before I did, and I will always personally be thankful for his patience, loyalty, and respect. Louis worked hard to bring Destiny back from the brink of failure, and we would not be where we are today if it wasn't for him. There will always be a star shaped mark left upon Maple Destiny.

It is with a heavy heart that today we say goodbye to our friends, our family. We all wish you the best, and once again, thank you.