Hello DMS Staff. Error -2147287038

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by lichtmager, Sep 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lichtmager

lichtmager Getting involved

Hello everyone. i apologize in advance for my rusted english.

I have Window 10/ 3.x cpu speed /2gb of ram/ video 512mb Nividia something xd
    I have to add that i have played MapleDestiny before in this same PC around 9 month ago or more with no problems

Let's start with the issue and explain what did i do step by step.

I went to the forum and downloaded this file named "DestinyLauncher", once downloaded i extracted the file in a new folder.
    Then as expected i opened it and it started to download the files as it is supposed to do. all went as it has to be. i got all the files: Here is a SS of em and their size and name:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

But as the topic said i got this error whenever i open it:
    [​IMG]

Next thing i did was testing compatibily modes as W7, XP servi pack 1,2, even window vista and no results
    Even tried with the ppp mode and nothing, also with resolution of 640 and nothing
    Also running it as Admin and nothing

I went also to the Launcher and checked the Run in window mode, getting the same message of error

Of course before i decided to make this thread i went to forums and saw many post similar to mines, also tried all what this post said http://mapledestiny.net/forum/threads/16737/ and the problem persist. and tried to leave the message of the error open and open the game again, and none :(

Also here is my Dxdiag window:
    [​IMG]
    Thanks in advance if you can resolve my problem.

2. Mufasa

Mufasa Well-Known Developer Staff

3. lichtmager

lichtmager Getting involved

Alright problem solved. Thank you so much

Mufasa likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.