Comments on Profile Post by Steinmaen

1. Exodus
    Exodus
    Did you try running the patcher as admin aswell as deleting the filelist.json and trying again? Let me know if the problem persists.
    Sep 16, 2015
  2. Steinmaen
    Steinmaen
    I cannot find the filelist.json in my folder. Should be found elsewhere? And yes, i tried running as admin.
    Sep 16, 2015
  3. Exodus
    Exodus
    You made sure to put the patcher and the client (bin file) into your v.83 maplestory installation folder before starting the patcher?
    Sep 16, 2015
  4. Steinmaen
    Steinmaen
    Yes. I installed this game multiple times before. I install the setup, then put the mapledestiny.exe file into the v.83 folder. Runs the client as admin. The patcher goes on for 5-10 seconds then there comes a message that it has to shut down due to a problem that occured. Does not bring any error codes. There is no filelist.json in my folder either.
    Sep 16, 2015
  5. Marcus
  6. Steinmaen
    Steinmaen
    Thanks for the files Marcus. It still wont work though, unfortunately. Now it says that i cannot connect to the login sever. Aaand, i am stuck again.
    Sep 18, 2015
  7. failcow
    failcow
    I have the same problem I can't connect to server with the exe file. It says unable to connect to the login server due to a server check. HELP!!
    Sep 19, 2015
  8. Exodus
    Exodus
    Make sure that you run the patcher every time you want to play the game.
    Sep 19, 2015